Thursday, August 23, 2007

today is the day

well as you all are in the middle of your thursday workday, i just got up and we have to leave today. keith and mike, didn't have any soda during the entire trip, tempted a couple times but stayed strong. anyhow here are a few things i should tell you about japan...
-august isn't the best time to come here, it was hot and muggy. i can't complain though, it rained just once in the morning. nothing ruins a vacation like rain.
-the japanese women are very pretty, oh so pretty
-the metro system is confusing
-they drive on the opposite side of the road, a bit tough to get used to
-pokeman is so annoying
-you feel like you are in a video game with the music they play when you walk around in the public places
-our cell phones in the states suck, compared to what the japanese have
i think that is it for now. aunt debbie thanks again for everything you did in planning our trip. viva la kenya. so i guess i will see you all soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you guys had a good time. I hope you know davey, that your green tea frapaccino has just as many or more calories and sugar as that pop you abstain from. Just so you know, it is bad for you teeth, also. wish you luck when traveling. see you soon.
tom

Sheri said...

Tom-so worried about other peoples teeth when he doesnt even floss his own.
cant wait to see pictures!

Mariah Robins said...

You know dentists.......they are soooooo picky. Anyhow I am so glad you had a great time. I am so jealous about the viva la Kenya. Oh man. Kids. They really change everything. I guess I could bring a three week old........no way. That would be my idea of hell. I loved Japan and obviously Hong Kong is one of my favorite cities in the world. I go have to comment on the thanks david hasselhoff comment. The germans LOVE LOVE LOVE him. I taught a guy who wore tank tops with david h on them almost daily. So that is extra funny to me. you sound great-when do i get to see you again?