Saturday, August 18, 2007

it is 6:30 in the morning and wide awake.

so we are up and just watching tv in the room until we go out and get something to eat this morning. i saw this on tom and sheri's blog and she wanted me to do this, so thought i would answer questions....
Jobs I've had:
1. sanitation engineer(ok, i was a janitor) at dad's dental office from 8 years old to when i graduated high school.
2. franklin building supply
3. blackers furniture
4. jamba juice
5. mountain man for a summer
6. dental lab tech

Movies I could watch again and again:
1. saving private ryan
2. forest gump
3. good will hunting
4. rudy
5. many more i can't remember, or will admit to watching

Guilty Pleasures
1. ice cream
2. oatmeal raisin cookies

Places I've Lived
1. caldwell
2. las vegas,nv
3. portland, or
4. salt lake city(i say slc, because i really didn't like that town to the south that i really lived in for the longest 9 months ever)
5. currently in boise, id

TV Shows I like:
1. The Office
2. 24
3. college gameday during football season
4. anything on the travel channel

Places Ive been to on vacation:
1. most of the usa
2. europe
3. south america
4 and in china right now

Favorite Foods:
1. Italian
2. Gelato
3. chinese
4. cheeseburgers from in and out
4. I just love food

Body Parts I've injured:
1. Broke my ankle
2. my right hand
3. and seriously bruised my left hand this summer out at the lake

Nicknames:
1. the dave
2. davey (my little niece macey calls me that

alright, time to go get breakfast now. i will have the update from todays adventures later on.

No comments: