Wednesday, August 15, 2007

it is finally here!!!

well just got home from work, it has been a busy day. went to the rodeo last night and had a great time. didn't even get shot at, how about that.
now have to begin the process of packing for my trip across the pond, pacific that is. my little brother paul (he is a bit taller than me, but i still can take him down) and i leave in the morning for hong kong and tokyo. i am really excited for this trip. it is my first time to the continent of asia. paul was there last year, really happy he gets to go with me before he starts college.

this is who i get to spend the next 9 days with...
i think he painted that facial hair on himself.

so i guess you will have to wait and see what kind of trouble we get ourselves in, so stay tuned...

2 comments:

Sheri said...

just dont lose paul K?! Liz is really cool! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN! TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES! GET ME A COOL PRESENT! I'll will be home soon...we will definately have to hang out! love you!

JANE