Friday, July 6, 2007

random thoughts


my brother dr. tt and i after the nevada game nov. 2006

got to thinking about college football today, i can't wait. got my season tickets, and aug. 30th can't get here quick enough. hopefully the team can step up and fill all those positions. last year was just crazy, maybe we will be in az. again over new years....?

with work i sit most of the day so i listen sports talk radio along with lots of music, just set it to random and go. well i have over 8,000 songs on the thing, and i was thinking of someone today and a particular song came on at that moment that reminded me of this person....well just thought i would share that. it has happened to me twice now. hey there, what's it like in N.Y.C...

just wanted to say thanks to my friend chris for the special blog he made in my honor. i wouldn't have expected anything less from mr. wirshing.

cd of the day: august burns red "messengers"

finally, mom thanks for sending this, i still have a ways to go...









No comments: