Saturday, July 7, 2007

picture time

wanted to put some of my favorite pictures i have taken over the last couple years on here for you all. hope all is well.


prague in the morning...oct.06


southern germany sunrise...oct.06


venice...june.04


tom in deep thought in barcelona on the ship...june.04


normandy, france. one of the most humbling experiences of my life...june.04


jake in the air, i think he really hurt himself on this one...


tom and sheri while taking engagement pics, this is one of my favorites


american hi-fi, boise


the ataris, the showbox in seattle


peru...march.03


macey, june.06


my little brother, our family model...july.06


my sister sue. feb.07


good ol' s.l.c.


machu picchu, mar.03 just named one of the new seven wonders of the world


jackson norman looking for pumpkins


chris and amy...sept.06


rome...june.04
ok, this is taking longer than i thought. i have many more i would love to share, but i would be here all day. i will try to get more later. ciao!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Yay I love Dave pictures.
I especially love any picture of Tom wearing shorts and long white socks. What a babe. :)
sheri