Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wow it's been a year!!!

Hey there well lots has happened in a year. Not sure anyone reads this anymore since I have not posted in so long. Well since last year, I bought a house, met a fantastic woman named Saydie and her daughter Nadia, been to Hawaii, became Uncle Davey again (Seth and Susan had baby Claire), Boise St had another great year, turned 31, had a case of vertigo (I don't wish that on anyone), became Uncle Davey again (TT and Sheri had their third child Albany) , just celebrated one year of dating Saydie, and just completed my first major landscaping project at my house. There might be some other things in there but that is the just of it for now. But all is well here in Boise, just trying to stay busy with work. Still working at the dental lab, so all you who need work, have your crowns sent to me to keep me busy. I promise they will be the best crowns ever. Anyhow enough self promotion.
My house...mi casa es su casa

Saydie, Nadia, and myself up in Garden Valley. Quite a lovely place.

Boise St game

Christmas at the Annual Blaisdell party

May 2010


Saydie and I met will I was riding my bike around my new neighborhood, and I noticed a very attractive woman washing her car in her driveway just around the corner from my house and I decided to say hello. I mentioned I was new to the hood and my name was Dave....and wow a year later we have been dating. She is a great chef, and cooks amazing and tastey food (even taught me how to make a few things, I make killer guac), a talented landscaper (her property is the best landscaped property in the all the townhouses on our street), and hard worker, and I love her very much. She works for a real estate company doing accounting in property management. She is a summer girl and is not a fan of the cold. Which is kinda funny because I love the winter for carving down the mountain. But we got through the cold and have been enjoying the weather. She has an amazing little girl named Nadia and she is a smart litttle 6 year old. We ride bikes, go shopping, and play the nintendo ds. These girls are awesome and I love em.

This is my cousin Brett and I kickin it on the USS Missouri in October.

This picture is of Saydie and I at 2am finishing up my front walkway that we landscaped. Me being a rookie at this home improvement project thing, I did not take a before picture, so let me tell you...it looked pretty boring, but love what we did to it! It was awesome we busted out the spot light to finish up and had to run to Walmart at 1:30 to get three more solar lights for the walkway. (FYI there are some interesting people at Walmart in the middle of the night, anyone who has not gone, should.) She inspired me to get this done and helped out so much. Could not have done it without her help. Now looking to see what I want to do next. Thanks Saydie!!!

Another 2am picture it was so great to finish that thing. it is great.


Picture of finished project this afternoon. HGTV is calling me now....
So I will try try try to keep this thing updated. Hope you are all well. Laters
THE DAVE

1 comment:

Laura said...

DAVE! We're keeping track of you (and your lady friend). Looks like a great couple, the sidewalk also looked good. :)
The little one is just 5 weeks away...crazy! Hope to see you sooner than later.

~Laura and Bryan