Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a new post for a new friend...

hello you all! i know, i know, i told myself that i would get better at writing on this thing in 2009. so it is already february and time is flying by. next month i will be turning....25. yes that sounds good, but once some of you read this i know you will be blowing up my phone reminding me how old i really will be. 30. i said it. but i don't feel it though, i feel like a really mature 25 year old. i will be celebrating the big day in guatemala with some friends, didn't really plan on that happening, just worked out that way. i can't wait though. i want to leave right now. i checked a bit ago and it was 76 degrees there. better than the 30 degrees it is right now outside. now i am just blabbing on. hope all is well, sorry to those i have not gotten back to in a while, i will try my best. i guess it is time to end this post. i would like to thank alex for her hinting, or telling me to update this thing. cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just the worlds greatest neighbor...keeping you on your toes!

Maybe make this is weekly thing...updating the ole blog! :)

Good Night!