Monday, April 28, 2008

i love croatia!!

this place was awesome. some of the hottest women in europe! they were all over the place. took a bus tour of the city, and then walked around the downtown area. i will definitly come back here, it reminded me of monte carlo. we have a day at sea tomorrow and it will be nice to relax. well athens in a couple days, so i will get back to you all very soon. can't get pics on here yet, so have to find an internet cafe on shore. will tell more about what we have been up to.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

dave!! we need pics man.

Mariah Robins said...

Do you really have to rub in EVERY detail? I am so jealous. I have snot, poop, and vomit all over me from sick kids. I am EXTRA sad that I am not on the trip. Get some pics loaded. I can't believe you have a sunburn, we still are getting snow. YUCK.